Written by Jaymes Carter
Headup Games has a pretty good track record for releasing games that are fun to experience The latest game to arrive in the Play Store, is Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic. With what has to be one of the most strangely captivating three minute trailers which i have seen in a while, the creators of the game (Bitfather) describe the procedure for their new radical retro RPG.
If you like playing old-school RPG type games, then Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic might be what you deserve for. To date, with different few reviews within the Play Store, the sport has been well accepted by players. The game can also be open to experience PC via Steam download. So what is Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic about?
“Enter the field of Pixel Heroes and prepare yourself for a thrilling RPG/Roguelike experience as if you have never seen before! Explore a randomized world full of hilarious events, deadly dungeons and also the weirdest NPC’s you will ever meet in a game! Choose three heroes for the party and take them on the journey that’ll be completely different every time you start a new game. Bathe inside a pool of procedurally generated loot and defeat the evil forces that threaten the township of Pixton!” – HeadUp Games
?Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic Features:
- Thirty unique hero classes to unlock, each with individual skills and attributes.
- More procedurally generated axes, spears, maces, swords, shields, bows, crossbows, spells and prayers than the usual llama has hair on its body.
- Thirteen mystic and beautifully cruel dungeons to explore. Epic boss fights waiting.
- Three campaigns to unlock, each with its own final dungeon boss.
- Permadeath! You know you want it.
- A detailed graveyard where you can mourn your dead heroes, compare their statistics and find out which of the choices led to their tragic death.
- Completely crazy NPC’s, every one of them with a significant narrative that you could follow to unlock cool stuff!
- Tons of random events that you’ll encounter on the way, expecting you to definitely make important choices. Are you going to yell in the cat like a crazy idiot?
- Many achievements and unlockables.
At first glance, Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic brings up memories from the traditional days of gaming. It appears Bitfather and HeadUp Games have created a game title that most classic RPG/dungeon crawlers will enjoy for quite a while. The game is available to download for $6.99 and does not include any in-app purchases. Browse the trailer and tell us what you think of it. Will it keep you going to download the sport? Or, are the retro graphics, promise of unique game play, and no in-app purchases enough to help you hit the download button rapidly??
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic Trailer:?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MywzEfHUjOQ
Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic Download Link:?https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.headupgames.pixelheroes