Written by AndrewH
Originally released as a browser-based game, Galaxy Online 3 has been around beta testing for a decent amount of time recently though it may be out for browser gamers to experience. Why has it experienced beta testing? Because the company behind publishing the game for browsers, IGG.com, continues to be focusing on bringing a few of their titles to mobile devices. Galaxy Online 3 is their newest one and it is now from beta testing and available for download.
Galaxy Online 3 is a base building space combat game in which you take charge of a newly colonized planet and need to build up a proper base and defenses so that you can flourish. Obviously there are plenty of hazards that you’ll want to deal with and you will need to build up your military, which consists of mostly an armada of military spaceships, and search for outlaws in your town. Apart from making your outpost safe, you also want to get to be the best Commanders in the Federation’s High Council.
Galaxy Online 3 Features:
– Recruit ‘Em All: Recruit Captains, each with their own special skills, to lead your fleets into battle.
– Build Killer Fleets – Embark on Missions to hunt down space pirates. Recover secret technology designs and use them build powerful ships of your own.
– Custom-designed Ships – Design unique war ships right down to the smallest detail.
– Defend Your Base and Ravage Resources – Face off against other players in skirmishes for resource outposts, siege battles on enemy colonies, daily league matches, and weekly championship tournaments.
– Bring the Federation to the Next Age – Discover groundbreaking technology to remain a step in front of the competition.
While the initial form of farmville is perfect for browsers, this new mobile version is not a scaled down form of the initial game. Instead it’s been built for cellular devices so all from the controls are optimized for touchscreens. This release also comes with all of the content that the browser version got in an update which includes additional features like the capability to custom-design ships, updated graphics and effects, as well as an assisted manufacturing choice to let friends help with the construction time of fleets.
IGG.com has already been working on an update to apply more content featuring too including additional Guild features like Resource Wars. This is where players choose sides and get together to occupy resource points in a massive battle for domination. Expertise skills may also be made customizable in order to give more freedom to mold Captains more to your play style.
Galaxy Online 3 is available off of Google Play for free. As you are probably guessing because of the kind of game this is, there are optional IAPs available as well.
Galaxy Online 3 (Playboard) | Galaxy Online 3 (Play Store)