Written by Ryan Ballard
Banner Saga, a tactical RPG occur a Norse fantasy realm, and it is for sale for $4.99, which is 1 / 2 of the standard asking price. The Game, for those not familiar with it, did very well on Kickstarter in 2012, going well beyond their objective of $100,000. The animation is fairly incredible, so definitely check out the trailer.
The soundtrack ended with a Grammy nominated composer, which means this game has quality on the audio and visual fronts, also it comes at nor surprise to determine the awards this game win last year.
Banner Saga Features:
– Player choice that drives your personal narrative
– every decision you are making in travel, conversation and combat includes a meaningful impact on the outcome as your story unfolds.
– Over 25 playable characters each with unique personalities
– Attempt your trip having a variety of characters from 7 different classes, each with unique abilities and upgrade choices to fit your play style.
– Strategic combat with consequences
– victory or defeat and even the permanent lack of a personality depends on which characters you decide to take into battle and what decisions you make afterwards.
– Winner of the Geekie Award for best Indie Gaming, 2014, Independent Games Festival Finalist for Excellence in Visual Art and Honorable mentions for Design and Audio.
Currently Banner Saga is for sale for half price on Google Play for any short time now is a superb time to grab the sport if you don’t have it already.
Banner Saga (Playboard) | Banner Saga (Play Store)