Written by AndrewH
Rovio is keeping the Angry Birds train rolling forward with a brand new release today called Angry Birds Stella POP!. Based from the morally conscience Angry Birds Stella game, this is a match-3 puzzle spin-off that are responsible for saving exotic critters. Of course taking out the evil pigs continues to be a part of the game too. Actually it’s kind of ironic in order to save exotic creatures while getting eliminate pigs also is a creature of the world before I checked.
Angry Birds Stella POP! has players while using iconic slingshot to shoot colored balls upwards in to the playing area, hopefully landing to colored balls of a matching color to be able to get rid of them from the play area. Quite simply it truely does work like every other match-3 puzzle game available.
Angry Birds Stella POP! Features:
– Match and pop bubbles to save critters, stop piggies and score big
– Special Pops – a six-match streak unlocks a superpowered bubble
– Unlock boosts for added bubble popping power
– Lots of addictive puzzles like Drop the Pigs, Beat the Clock and many more
– Explore the Golden Island map with beautiful graphics and enchanting music
– Challenge friends and see their progress by connecting to Facebook
– Sync your progress across mobile and tablet
For those of you attempting to grab a duplicate of this game, Angry Birds Stella POP! is available on Google Play for free. You can also browse the game for action with the trailer below.
Angry Birds Stella POP! (Playboard) | Angry Birds Stella POP! (Play Store)