Written by Ryan Ballard
Ever win a prize from a claw machine, while in a carnival or theme park? Me neither. But apparently it makes for a fun game on mobile platforms, as Game Circus LLC’s Prize Claw has witnessed over twenty five million downloads.
Game Circus is now announcing its sequel, Prize Claw 2. Promising to possess spent more time about this new title than you are on any previous title that they’ve released, they have completely overhaul the graphics and physics system that was used in the first Prize Claw, as well as added a “missions” system towards the game as well.
Prize Claw 2 Features:
– Awesome powers and effects, including lightning, explosions, and tornadoes!
– A large number of unique Claws with special abilities!
– Tons of adorable, charming prizes waiting for you to gather them all!
– An enormous world to explore full of unique and exciting Prize Claw machines!
– Beautiful HD Graphics!
– Limitless missions that you should complete!
– Fine-tuned physics for any classic arcade experience!
– Spin the Prize Wheel for an opportunity at winning bonuses, prizes, and also the JACKPOT!
– Mystery capsules containing bonuses, boosts, and more!
– Magnetize your claw and grab a lot of money of prizes having a single grab!
– Discover rare prizes such as dragons and unicorns!
– A lot more to come!
The game is currently readily available for free and does contain optional IAPs as well You can check the sport in action in the video below. Unfortunately the only real prize you really win is really a virtual toy.
Prize Claw 2 (Playboard) | Prize Claw 2 (Play Store)